Sunday, May 9, 2010

Humbled...

I received an unsolicited offer to write an artist profile for the Collinwood Observer and the Euclid Observer community newspapers. Not only was I surprised by the request, I was completely humbled...and still feel unworthy. However, I realized that it would be a great opportunity for me to tell a little of my story  as a longtime Collinwood-area employee and native Euclidian (and current studio co-owner in Euclid). I also saw it as an opportunity to foster my belief in community, supporting local business owners and building our country back up from the community level up. It's all about supporting each other's efforts, not tearing them down through subversion.

Thank you Betsy Voinovich and John Copic. I look forward to continue writing about others and other happenings in both communities.

For those interested in the profile, here it is: http://www.collinwoodobserver.com/read/2/5/artist-profile-matthew-orgovan

Thanks,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment